Eat, Play, Love
Variety of food, drinks available
at Midsummer Faire 2021
The 2020 Rosemount Leprechaun Days Midsummer Faire has been cancelled
5-10:30 p.m. Thursday July 23
5-11 p.m. Friday July 24
1-11 p.m. Saturday, July 25 in
Rosemount’s Central Park, 2893 145th St. W.
The fair is organized each year by the Rosemount Leprechaun Days Committee.
It will include:
Leprechaun Brat Stand Thursday, July 23
• Fireworks show at 10 p.m. Saturday, July 25
• Musical entertainment each evening
July 23, 24 and 25, 2020
• Carnival rides that aim to amaze.
• Carnival games with chances to win prizes, such as gigantic stuffed animals.
• Several food booths.
• Community groups and businesses offering information and sometimes fun activities so people can learn more about them.
• Beer garden, which will also have limited mixed drinks, operated by Celts Pub & Grill.
Questions about participating in the 2020 Midsummer Faire as a food or commercial booth can be directed to Mike Bouchard, Midsummer Faire chairman, at 612-840-9016.